Hello Blogging World!
My name is Briana, and I'm making Knots In My Skein not because I'm an amazing crochet-er, but because I have a lot to share, and a lot to learn. One of the goals of this blog is to communicate with the crocheting community some tips, helpful tricks, and maybe even some ways to make more affordable Christmas gifts! Another goal is to hopefully, eventually, get everyone together and send our crochet makings to charities in need of assistance.
So let's put our heads together, and help out our fellow crocheters for the greater good!
Briana, what a nice idea. I like your blog and find it interesting,humorous, and informative. I too enjoy crocheting and I will be checking your blog for sharing patterns and more. By the way, I was taught to crochet by your great-grandmother, although she was blind she would feel the piece and know where I made a mistake.
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best, Maria