Friday, August 12, 2011

Tools of the Trade

Fellow hookers I have officially spent more cash in one crochet trip than I ever thought I would. $50 worth of goodies later though...I'm halfway through a baggy beanie so that's exciting!! ...when I choose not to look at my checkbook...

I finally bought a retractable tape measure (I know..that three bucks really put me over the edge) Plus 3 skeins to finish my cowl, and some larger hooks. That's right folks, I'm now packing a 9 m.m
 but I also found this nifty little yarn daisy :) It's really great for your excess yarn, and holds a lot for something so small!
 Some stitch markers. For the economical hooker who doesn't want to spend the four dollars I can also recommend a paper clip that's a bit unraveled.
Now I'm using the extra yarn to make a color blocked baggie beanie :) I'll post how it turns out

Feel free to comment with some of your essential tools

3 comments:

  1. Make sure that you don't go hog wild there. If I left the craft store with only $50 spent Rob would be very happy. :-) We will have to share patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about two steps away from hog wild lol. I'd love to share patterns :) P.S. your blog looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!!!
    ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete